Thursday, March 22, 2012

BLOOMINGTON WRITER'S FESTIVAL
This Saturday, I will have a table at the Bloomington Writer's Festival.  Once again, I will donate $2. from each sale of Kara, Lost to Lincoln Place.  I am honored to support them in my own small way!  My editor friend, Traci Post, will be at my table in the morning and I will be there in the afternoon.

Coming up on March 31, I will be signing my book at the Spotlight on Books conference in Grand Rapids, Minnesota.  After recently reading The Wednesday Wars, I'm very excited to meet featured author Gary Schmidt.  I hope I get to ask him about how he developed the voice of Holling Hoodhood.  That book is a great read!

The last weekend in April I will be attending the Children's and Young Adult Literature Conference at The Loft.  The young adult workshops look fantastic and I expect to come away with some valuable information!

It's an exciting time!  More news soon!

No comments: